Thursday, March 12, 2015

What I Use To Get Clear Skin In Less Than A Week


I have been struggiling for awhile with both acne and scarring. Try as I might- NOTHING was helping. I've tried using different types of acne washes, my cocoa butter soap, aloe vera, Tea tree oil, scar gel, zapzyt, new make up- all my normal things, and they weren't working. So I switched to all natural products from the company I work for. I now work for a handmade, all natural, bath and body company called Cosset Bath and Body.  I currently use clean sweep, Sweet Face, Face Envy, and Midnight Magic.

Clean sweep: Clean sweep is facial cleanser that is made without sulfates, parabans, harsh chemicals, or artificial gunk. The activated charcoal in the soap pull out impurities, dirt, and excess oils from your skin. One side is rough from the charcoal, and the other is smooth. This allows you to choose either a traditional smooth wash, or mild exfoliation. The star Anise in the soap is a natural anti-bacterial, which cleanses and detoxifies the skin, it also lends the soap the smell of licorice.  Ylang Ylang oil balances out sebum production, and will regulate natural oil production. Hemp seed oil will moisturize and nourish the skin.

 Sweet Face: This is a gentle exfoliant made with a micro sugar that will never tear, damage or cut the skin. It is safe to use daily and is loaded with amazing oils to nourish and heal the skin. These include: Hemp oil- which is a deep penetrating oil that helps to close pores and make them apppear smaller. It also fights free radicals, and helped your skin maintain elasticity; Moroccon Argan oil and squalane- these provide nutrients to your skin, fight the effects of aging and are also acne solutions; Caffeine- this awakes your skin, brightens, reduces scarring, reduces wrinkles and helps repair cells to maintain and restore youthful glow.

Face Envy: This is our variation on a facial moisturizer. I say "version" because it is not a lotion. Instead- Face Envy is a deep penetrating, dry oil that is comogenic (it won't clog your pores). It is made with the same blend of oils as sweet face- and includes shea oil (to moisturize and protect), Lavender, and Ylang Ylang essential oils to maintain a healthy balance of oil in your face, which will produce a youthful face.

Midnight Magic : This is our newest product. It is designed as a night cream for wrinkles, discoloration and other skin problems.It is packed with age defying ingredients such as Vitamins A, C, and E, as well as caffeine.

I  recently  added the new Midnight magic to my routine- and this is the result. I was pretty impressed. 

March 6, 2015 pm



March 7, 2015 am

March 7, 2015 pm

March 8, 2015 am
March 11, 2015 pm
 My nightly routine is to wash my face with clean sweep. I allow to let it to sit for a few moments to let it draw out the impurities in my skin. After rinsing it off, I exfoliate with Sweet Face for three minutes. When I'm done, I rinse my face again and dry it. I then use rose water as a toner. I then smooth on a thick layer of midnight magic.

In the morning I wash my face with the clean sweep, use the rose water toner, and then top it off with face envy

To buy these products- go to cossetbathandbody.com

No comments:

Post a Comment