Monday, May 6, 2013

BB Cream

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and see what all the hype was about. BB creams are kind of expensive, and I have gotten sick of spending a ton of money on beauty products, only to discover that I hate them. So, I looked around and chose the cheapest one I could find, which ended up being the Rimmel London brand.

I love it. It has been so awesome! It has great coverage, goes on smooth, blends easily and stays on fairly well. On the bottle it says you can use the one product in place of :Moisturizer, primer, concealer, foundation, sunscreen, illuminator and bronzer. You probably could if you REALLY wanted to, but I don't. I find that layering this product with my regular moisturizer, primer, illuminator, concealer, and bronzer helps make my my face look extra flawless.





I wanted to try some other BB creams, and so I bought the CoverGirl one. I was
not impressed. It's more of a sheer coverage, with a liquidy and doesn't conceal at all. It is, however, a better color match for my skin, so I have been mixing the two together.

Have you tried BB creams? what brands do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment