Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Beauty Arsenal

People always seem to be interested in what I use for my look. I like to think it's because they know I'm a penny pincher, and yet I still look good, so they want to know to save some cash. So, I'm going to list my swear-by, use daily products.

Face





Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

Noxema Triple Clean Anti Blemish Pad
 
Witch Hazel

-





 

Zapzyt
Garnier Moisture Rescue (Dry Skin)
ELF Mineral Infused Primer
 








HardCandy
Glamoflauge

ELF Flawless Foundation (Porcelain)-
Winter use
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Foundation
 (Creamy Natural or Translucent Light)-Summer use
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear
Matte Finishing Veil
Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer
 (Medium Pink)-
ELF Studio Bronzers (Warm Bronzer)







War Paint Beauty
Shimmer Eye Roller
Loreal Paris Liquid Eye Pencil
(Carbon Black)
WarPaint Beauty
Eyeshadw


Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Black


Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes
 Midnight Black
Maybelline Lash Discovery
Waterproof, Very Black
Love and Beauty
 Hint of Color
Coconut Flavored Lip Gloss


Maybelline Illegal Length
Black, Waterproof
Maybelline
Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
Black, Waterproof

 






 
Hard Candy World Balmination
 Bridal Blush
Generic Value
Heat Activated Texture Spray








 



 


 
 
 
 




Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo





ELF Mist and Set


No comments:

Post a Comment