Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Morning Star Smoke Veggie Bacon Strips and Chik Patties

Today while I was at the Walmarts, I once again found the vegetarian/vegan cooler- and so I bought myself some treats. I had had chik'n patties similar to these before; but I wasn't sure if they were the same brand.


The bacon was surprisingly good. I'd never had vegetarian bacon before- and though it obviously isn't real meat- it still had amazing taste and pretty good texture too. It cooked quickly, and has 30 calories and 3 grams of fat, less than normal bacon.
The chik'n patties were also very tasty. They have good texture- similar to real meat and good taste. They are a lot like the chicken patties you can get from Wendy's, but healthier.
The reason that I'm doing the two reviews together is because I ate them together- This is what my meal looked like:

No comments:

Post a Comment