Sunday, September 26, 2010

McKenna




Also for homecoming, My friend Kayla's little sister McKenna asked if I could do a last minute boutonniere for her. She really wanted roses, so I picked the best quality silk roses I could find, and picked ribbons that matched McKenna's dress color and style. I also hand painted the rose with fine glitter to give the edges some sparkle.Unlike corsages or boutonnieres purchased from floral shops, mine are guaranteed to last. If they break or you are unsatisfied- I fix it. I charged McKenna $9 for this piece. (Please keep in mind that it is cheaper for me to do a set than to do one individual piece.)  If you are interested in getting floral centerpieces, boutonnieres/ corsages for dances or weddings, or hair pieces, contact me at dramasynn@hotmail.com or look up Karma Flora on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment